sleepyBoard: Arduino-Compatible Prototyping PCB
- Hole configuration is similar to standard breadboard for easy movement to soldered prototype.
- 5 connected positive rows and 5 connected ground/negative rows
- Ready for ATMEGA processor with Arduino bootloader. Header pins allow for FTDI connection. A functional Arduino board can be created for under $10. Pin functions are silkscreened.
- Designated locations for DC Power Jack, Voltage Regulator, Battery, Power Switch, and capacitors.
- White space to label your project.
- Large holes at corners can accept mounting hardware.
- Easily add header PINs and mount board to Arduino UNO for an instant shield (see example below).
- Solderable from both sides.
- Trances repeated on both sides to reduce instances of broken continuity.
- Classroom tested for more than 4 years!